Programmer writes code to create software programs. They turn the program design created by software developers and engineers into instructions that a computer can follow.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads a team of developers towards a common goal to deliver quality code
- Performs code reviews and ensures standards are enforced
- Designs, documents, develops, tests and deploys complex, scalable, highly available and reusable applications.
- Works closely with the project managers, business analyst, and architects to understand business requirements.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions. 6. Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Codes and tests programming for in-house software programs.
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate needs.
- Conducts end-user training upon completion of software.
- Implements systems in an in-house production environment.
- Reports issues and concerns immediately to Development Head.
- Troubleshoots systems bugs and issues.
- Tests code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Ensures direct communication over email, chats, and ticketing chain to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
- Takes accountability and ownership of assigned tasks to meet commitments to clients on time and of quality.
- Adheres to organization administrative policies.
- Supports business operations, as necessary.
SpringBoot, Jdbc, NodeJS, ReactJS, SQL, ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ