Primarily responsible in supervising and performing actual independent audit activities in specific units/department/areas of operations. Assist the IAD Head in implementing smooth flow of auditing various units/department/areas of operations of the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as team leader in all financial examinations of units/department/areas of operations and performs actual audit work and administrative matters to evaluate the risk and controls in place based on the approved audit plan;
- Prepares and submits timely audit report to the IAD Head and reviews drafts of audit reports submitted by Junior Auditors;
- Reports to the Management and the Committee when assigned by the Internal Audit Head or any task that may be assigned by the IAD Head;
- Assists in accomplishing the objectives of IAD; and,
- Performs duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of a four-year course, preferably a CPA, CIA or CISA or have prepared for the CPA board or CIA or CISA certificate;
- At least three (3) years audit experience as an Internal auditor in a financial or IT company;
- Must have knowledge in financial technology or IT;
- Efficient communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Computer literate.